Pastor's & Families' Prayer Needs
1. Mrs. Judy Earlston, wife of retired pastor and prison chaplain, Ray Earlston passed into the arms of Jesus on Tuesday, July 14 around 5:00 PM at home in Huntington, PA. there will be no service at this time because of the COVID 19 issues. A memorial service will be announced in the future. Please keep the family in your prayers and especially Ray as he personally recovers from his recent stem cell transplant. Expressions of sympathy may be sent to: Rev. Ray Earlston, 215 William Smith St., Huntingdon, PA 16652.
2. Mrs. Bonnie Gay, mother of Deborah (Debbie) Smith passed away late Saturday evening, July 18th following a stroke. Debbie Smith is the wife of Rev. Timothy P. Smith, lead pastor of the Frostburg, Maryland Church of the Nazarene. The funeral service will be held Tuesday morning, July 21. Please keep the family in your prayers. Expressions of sympathy may be sent to 211 McCulloh Street, Frostburg, Maryland 21532.
3. Mark Garrett, lead pastor at College Park, MD lost his father, Jerry Garrett to a heart attack on Tuesday morning, July 7th in Grand Junction, Colorado. Because of the COVID-19 most of the family could not travel. A service will be held at a later date. Cards of sympathy may be sent to Rev. Mark Garrett,10113 51st Ave., College Park, MD 20740.
Other Prayer Needs
4. Please keep the father of Mark Mohnkern, lead pastor at Petersburg, PA in your prayers as he fell outside and broke his leg, arm, and collar bone. He will be having surgery in Pittsburgh, PA.
5. Irene Pettit, wife of retired pastor, James Pettit has been placed in a rehabilitation facility following a hospital stay. The Pettit's address is 3111 Hourglass Road, Hartly, DE 19953. Please keep both Irene and Jim in your prayers.