Mid-Atlantic District Strengths Training:
301 Strengths Based Leadership
May 5-6, 2017 @ Crossroads Church of the Nazarene, Ellicott City, MD.
Times: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (Both days)
Cost: $234 (This price has been subsidized by the Mid-Atlantic District)
Registration closes April 28, 2017
Strengths Based Leadership 301 is a two-day course designed to help team leaders further understand the role of strengths in their personal leadership style, become a transformation leader, and explore how to more effectively manage their team.
This course will:
* Provide an overview of leadership styles, highlighting where strengths based leadership fits into the picture
* Outline a Biblical theology of strengths based leadership
* Provide an understanding of your unique 34 strengths
* Discuss the seven demands of leadership
* Differentiate groups vs. teams
* Touch on the importance of varied strengths on a team leading to ultimate success
Click below for registration & information: